Vision Support exist to support vision impaired people and raise awareness of their needs. Vision Support is a regional charity established in 1876, we now operate in many parts of Cheshire and North Wales providing local support and services within the local community.
Everything we do is consciously directed towards helping us to achieve our Mission.
Open Line/Vision Centre:
- To give advice and guidance to Service Users, family and friends through the telephone service and signposting as necessary
- To carry out administration duties as required, including answering emails.
In addition all volunteers are asked to help at one fundraising event a year.
- Interest in and commitment to the aims and objectives of Vision Support
- A good communicator
- Interest in meeting people from all walks of life
- Ability to listen sensitively
- Basic IT skills (E-mail, Word, Excel)
Bluecoat, Northgate Street, Chester - a 10 minute walk from bus station