To support us in planning open garden events
Research and identify gardens suitable to include in the Open Garden scheme. • Actively follow up leads, assess suitability and report back. • Confirm or decline garden inclusion in the programme in agreement with other co-ordinators. • Report to and take part in meetings with the lead CWT officer as required. • Plan and agree the yearly programme for the Open Garden and review the previous year.
• Enthusiastic, positive and professional at all times.
• Ability to work effectively as part of a team and when required motivate and lead the volunteer team.
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to engage and form strong working relationships with garden owners and volunteers. Highly organised and able to pay close attention to detail.
• Ability to work independently. • Have an interest in wildlife, gardens and the environment.
• Own car, clean driving licence and ability to transport equipment on the Open Garden days is essential.
• Be in reasonably good health as the role requires some lifting and long days “on your feet"