· To help provide outstanding care and services for patients with life limiting illnesses and contribute to peaceful atmosphere of the hospice
What will they be doing?
· We are actively seeking flower arrangers to create flower arrangements for all area of the hospice
What skills & qualities will they need?
· You must have experience of flower arranging
· To comply with policies such as Health & Safety
· Essential you are consistent, trustworthy and reliable.
· Good communication skills
· Calm and sensitive approach
· Ensure strict confidentiality is maintained at all times
· To attend mandatory training and other relevant meetings
What time commitment do you require of volunteers?
· Half a day a week on a rota system
What benefits will the volunteer get from this role?
This is a great opportunity to take on a new challenge and meet new people while helping to support a local charity.
Meet a variety of people
Make new friends
Gain new skills and experience
Give something back
Sense of satisfaction in knowing you are helping others