To support with events promotion
Some of the tasks we would like you to carry out are as follows: - Help identify local promotional opportunities such as websites, social media community groups, leaflets and magazines. - Collate a list of these promotional opportunities and identify the point of contact. - Load our events on to third part websites including some of our partner’s websites. - Testing and monitoring new techniques to build profile and engagement. - Researching competitors and trends.
We are looking for someone who has:
- Knowledge and experience of social media – especially Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Linked-In
- Experience of using Hoot suite.
- Knowledge and experience of uploading content to websites.
- Creativity - we want to test and try new ways of doing things.
- Excellent written English and a good eye for detail (especially for proof-reading).
- Comfortable working as part of a team.
- We would like you to be able to commit to a minimum of 1 day per week working from Bickley Hall Farm, Malpas, office hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 5:00pm however you can work from home at times that suite you once we have been through what we would like you to do.
- Must be over 18.
If you’ve been a digital marketer or a media student or studied marketing at University, we’d love to hear from you!