Are you interested in getting involved in an exciting community project in Ellesmere Port? Would you like to gain experience of working in an office or administrative environment? We have an opportunity for you to join The Port Grocery which is an exciting new not for profit community shop which will fight the War on Food Waste and provide high quality food at an affordable price for the local community.
We are looking for a Social Media assistant to help in running a growing social media presence, developing our community shop and ensuring we deliver innovative and best-in-class experiences within the social media space.
You will be responsible for the look, feel and sound of our social media channels. The right candidate will have a strong interest in social media and the commercial impact it has, and be up to speed on all new and developing social media and digital innovations. You will ensure that our social platforms are consistent in look and feel and at generating buzz and excitement.
Create compelling and visually rich stories on priority social channels including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest. Scheduling or deploying all social media posts.
The skills and qualities you will need:
- You will have experience in social media content creation, analysis and reporting.
- A positive and high energy individual, with a hunger to push boundaries.
- Extremely well organized, methodical, and efficient.
- An ideas person—with good dose of common sense, humour & initiative—innovative and excited to bring ideas to the table
- Awareness of developments and trends in social media space.
- A growing list of contacts, from influencers to industry experts and partners at social media brands and agencies (desirable).
- Self-motivated and proficient at managing multiple projects simultaneously