Age UK Cheshire have run a lunch club for the residents of Little Neston for several years. We are looking to expand this service and in addition to lunch, offer tea / coffee and activities, games and quizzes.
The session will run on a Tuesday between 10.00 am and 1.00 pm, volunteers hours can be flexible between these hours.
Main tasks for this role are:
• Helping with activities and crafts
• Playing board / card games with clients
• Help serving refreshments
• Giving support and friendship to clients
We are looking for someone who is friendly, kind and caring, previous caring experience is not required just an interest in spending time with older people. Other characteristics include:
• Interested in helping older people
• Friendly with a good sense of humour
• A good listener
• A team worker