Luv2meetU is a friendship and dating agency for adults over 18 with a learning disability. We run social and dating events for our members around Cheshire West. As an events volunteer, you will help to organise and run events for our members to attend.
You will work with the Project Development Worker and Events Assistant in your area to provide fun social and dating events. This could include meals, bowling, shopping trips and days out. There will also be the opportunity to accompany our members on dates to ensure their safety and to generally make sure the date goes well! You will also be able to help with compiling our monthly events flyer.
• Someone who enjoys socialising and meeting new people.
• Experience of running events helpful but not essential!
• Someone with time to spare for occasional day-time, evening and weekend activities.
• The ability to travel independently to various locations across Cheshire West and Chester (area dependent on where you live and your availability).
• The ability to build good working relationships and to put people at ease.
• You must be 18 or over to volunteer with Luv2meetU.