Chapter offers a range of tailored services to people with long term and enduring mental ill-health. We work towards greater independence, improved confidence and steps towards education and employment. We cover the whole of West Cheshire and work with 120 people a year.
We are at an exciting stage in our history, being successful at securing funding to enable us to continue offering a solid support service, as well as access external expertise to improve our service offer, improve our impact measurement and improve our efficiency and professionalism. We have an enthusiastic staff team and supportive service-users.
- To aid the running of Chapter Dog Walking Group
- Helping to plan walking routes and refreshment stops
- Accompanying the group on public transport
- Undertaking a 1-3 hour walk in the Cheshire or Wirral area
- Happy friendly welcoming individual
- Good interpersonal skills
- Organisational skills would be an asset
- Must like dogs
What difference will I be making:
- Providing an opportunity for people with Mental Health conditions from Neston/Chester and Ellesmere Port and surrounding areas to meet up and walk with their dogs
- Reducing isolation for people with Mental Health conditions
- Providing an active pastime for people