Enthusiastic and passionate about helping children, young people and their families?
Then act to champion a local Children's Centres. Work in partnership with the local Children's Centre and community to promote and help deliver services and events for local residents. A varied role from leaflet dropping, organising and supporting events such as welcome days, helping in activity sessions, developing supportive relationships with children and families, helping families celebrate achievements, giving practical help to others and more. BUT most of all you will make a difference to your local children's centre!
- Good communication skills and commitment to supporting children, young people and families.
- Good time management, flexible nature and able to respond positively and quickly to changing routines or planned work
- Able to volunteer on a regular basis, out of hours and attend relevant training and meetings
- Enthusiasm and a willingness to get stuck-in alongside families
- Willingness to travel to other locations desirable (Catch 22 can cover all travel costs but cannot transport volunteers)
A Criminal Record Check (DBS) will be required.
Runs in the Winsford area. Must be 17+ and not a service user. Minimum of 3 hours per week for this role. Disability access. Management and supervisory support. Mileage Expenses are paid as per volunteer policy. references will be required. Driving licence would be very useful for this role.