Be the first point of contact for children, young people and families. This is a varied role and an ideal chance to work in a committed team of professionals who meet the needs of families while learning new skills and gaining experience of a busy office environment.
- Good communication skills and commitment to supporting children, young people and families.
- Volunteer within the front of house role and adhere to Catch 22 confidentiality policy
- Answer telephone and recording messages appropriately and interact with the general public, staff and other volunteers
- Good time management, flexible nature and able to respond positively and quickly to changing routines or planned work
- Able to volunteer on a regular basis, out of hours and attend relevant training and meetings
- Enthusiasm and a willingness to get stuck-in alongside families
- Willingness to travel to other locations desirable (Catch 22 can cover all travel costs but cannot transport volunteers)
Venues within the Cheshire West and Chester area. 17 years + and not a service user. Can be expected to attend team meetings. Hours to suit volunteer; must commit to 3 hours a week on a regular basis. Initial training will generally run over two days with on going support
A Criminal Record Check (DBS) will be required.