A local organisation is looking for dynamic board members to join its Award Winning Charity
We are a user-led charity which works to create a society where disabled people can participate equally as full citizens.
- Do you have a disability or experience of disability and are both creative and dynamic?
- Do you want to bring about change and work to ensure disabled people can participate equally in society?
- Do you want to share your knowledge and skills to benefit your community
We are looking to recruit volunteer board members who:
- Are disabled people or have knowledge and experience of disabled peoples’ issues
- Have an interest in providing effective governance at board level
We are currently looking for individuals with knowledge and skills in:
- Social Enterprise / Commercial insight
Applicants with other skills and experience which they believe would be of value to the Board’s role should also apply.
Other aspects of your role will ensure:
- the charity has clear vision, mission and strategic direction
- the charity to comply with all legal and regulatory requirements
- the charity’s governance is of the highest standard