For more than 15 years we have partnered with Cards for Good Causes over the Christmas period and have raised over £100,000 to support our work. We want this Christmas to be our most successful yet but we need you to join our fight for young lives against cancer.
We need volunteers who can give their time, for one morning or afternoon a week for 6-8 weeks between October and December, to help sell Christmas cards to the general public in our designated outlets. You’ll be on the front line spreading Christmas cheer and raising money to help us continue our work supporting young lives with cancer and their families.
• Being a friendly face for customers whilst representing CLIC Sargent
• Helping customers to choose their favourite Christmas Card designs
• Taking customer payments using a simple electronic till (you will be trained on this)
• Ensuring that the Christmas Cards and goods are tidy and well stocked throughout your shift
• Working with the shop team to ensure the shop is a happy and atmospheric place to be for customers
• Good customer service skills
• A friendly manner and enthusiastic personality
• A passion for CLIC Sargent and the work we carry out. You will be able to speak to the public about what we do. (You will be given all the information you need)
• Confident in working with people from different backgrounds
Volunteers needed to cover weekends