Beating Bowel Cancer are looking for people, to help promote and support the cause, within their local community across Ellesmere Port. Beating Bowel Cancer is the UK's leading Bowel Cancer Charity
This rewarding and varied role will involve:
- attending presentations
- volunteering at and organising fundraising events
- identifying locations for promotional materials, collection tins and posters
This is a rewarding opportunity for someone who:
- can commit a minimum of 3 months of their time
- has good communication and organisational skills
- enjoys meeting and working with people
You will be fully supported with an induction programme, as well as regular face to face or telephone meetings and reviews.
Requirements: Good Organisational skills
Good Communication Skills
Reliability and Commitment
Working from home. Flexible time.