Chapter offers a range of tailored services to people with long term and enduring mental ill-health. We work towards greater independence, improved confidence and steps towards education and employment. We cover the whole of West Cheshire and work with 120 people a year.
We are at an exciting stage in our history, being successful at securing funding to enable us to continue offering a solid support service, as well as access external expertise to improve our service offer, improve our impact measurement and improve our efficiency and professionalism. We have an enthusiastic staff team and supportive service-users.
- To support the running of Chapters Arts and Crafts Group at either Hoole Community Centre Chester or Trinity Church Ellesmere Port
- To help with initiating and organising a craft activity
- To help staff identify materials needed for craft sessions
- To support service users in taking part in craft sessions
- To help make tea/coffee and refreshments for sessions
- To be a friendly welcoming presence
- Happy friendly welcoming individual
- Good interpersonal skills
- Organisational skills would be an asset
- An interest in arts and crafts would be an asset
What difference will I be making:
- Providing an opportunity for people with Mental Health conditions from Chester and Ellesmere Port and surrounding areas to meet up and take part in an arts and crafts activity group
- Reducing isolation for people with mental health conditions
Weekly on Wednesday 1-3 pm